Expand my Community achievements bar.

Making Table Row Appear in New Form

Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a table at the bottom end of my first page continue onto the second page.  Such an action would require the subform at the top of the second page to be pushed down (as far as needed). 

Any suggestions as to how this can be done?  I'm pretty new at this.  I can also send my form to you in order to show you what I mean.

Thanks for your help!

2 Replies

Former Community Member

For something to move across pages the root subform must be set to flowed. I am betting that the Page subform is set to positioned. If you simply change that to flowed then your objects on the form will be left justified and stacked top to bottom .....so make sure that you wrap all content that is relavant into Positioned subforms so that it maintains its position relative to the subform. For example you woudl have a flowed Page1 subform and inside of that a Header subform that is positioned with all relavent Header information, then a Body positioned subform that has all relevent body components ...etc.....

Make sense?

Give it a try and if you cannot get it send me a copy of the form and I will show you . Send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and include a description of issue with your email.

Paul

Level 1

Hi Paul, I will go ahead and send you the form.  Thanks so much for your help.  I already tried changing around the subforms from positioned to flowed.  The problem might lie in the hierarchy of the form.  I'm just not too sure.