Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Load Testing Issue with Workspace application and sample form

Avatar

Level 2

Hi,

We tested launching of the form and submitting the form from workspace application through browser and it worked fine. When we do the same while the recording of the script through HP LoadRunner tool, it also worked. However, when we tried to replay the script that launched a sample form (created as part of LC FirstSteps) which looks like fails to render the form. The log files shows that,

[9/22/09 12:41:10:236 EDT] 000000b8 SystemOut O [LCDS] [ERROR] Exception when invoking service 'remoting-service': flex.messaging.Mess

ageException: ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service. Please review the render orchestration for this process.

incomingMessage: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)

operation = render

clientId = 9C4A81C6-F60F-246F-19B7-5FEB4A4A7C0C

destination = task-actions

messageId = A0898560-FD20-1669-65F1-E2993D8DCE16

timestamp = 1253637670230

timeToLive = 0

body = null

hdr(DSEndpoint) = secure-workspace-polling-amf

hdr(DSId) = 9C35917A-A20E-ACC8-5BCD-DD27C52BDB4B

Exception: flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-028: A problem occurred in the Render Service. Please review the render orchestra

tion for this process.

at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:384)

at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.TaskActions.render(TaskActions.java:718)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor423.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter.invoke(JavaAdapter.java:421)

at flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage(RemotingService.java:183)

at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService(MessageBroker.java:1495)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage(AbstractEndpoint.java:882)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.MessageBrokerFilter.invoke(MessageBrokerFilter.java:121)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.LegacyFilter.invoke(LegacyFilter.java:158)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SessionFilter.invoke(SessionFilter.java:44)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.BatchProcessFilter.invoke(BatchProcessFilter.java:67)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SerializationFilter.invoke(SerializationFilter.java:146)

at flex.messaging.endpoints.BaseHTTPEndpoint.service(BaseHTTPEndpoint.java:278)

at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service(MessageBrokerServlet.java:315)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1146)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1087)

at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:145)

at com.adobe.workspace.events.RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.doFilter(RemoteEventClientLifeCycle.java:138)

Also the following.

[9/1/09 15:17:25:443 EDT] 00000048 WebApp E [Servlet Error]-[submit]:

flex.messaging.MessageException: ALC-WKS-005-092: A problem occurred when calling the submit service to perform a server-side calculate. The task id could not be found.

at com.adobe.workspace.AssemblerUtility.createMessageException(AssemblerUtility.java:369)

at com.adobe.workspace.tasks.DocumentSubmitServlet.doPost(DocumentSubmitServlet.java:177)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gopala...

2 Replies

Avatar

Level 2

Gopala,

Did you get your problem in Workspace  "The task id could not be found" fixed?

We are seeing the same thing.  We have data lookups that work fine, and then start to throw this error message also.

(We are running WebSphere version 6.1.0.23 on a Windows 2003 Server OS with 2 GB of memory.)

It doesn't look like a resource problem... but who knows.

Thanks

Jim

Avatar

Level 2

Hi Jim,

In our case, the message was occuring since, the tester commented of the code that renders the form since it was giving some error. So, the testing tool was tyring to submit a form which was supposed to be there with the task id usually. Hence the server was complaining that the task id could not be found. Ideally, the server should be saying, "form not found" . Now we are still with the issue of form not getting rendered when launched through a workspace application.

Regards

Gopala...