Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LiveCycle Form produced on a PC v IPad

Level 1

Can a working LiveCycle form produced on a PC using ES2 be made to work under Adobe Reader 10 on an IPad or must it be generated from the Mac version, or don't they work at all?

4 Replies

Level 6

XFA-based PDF forms are not supported at all by the iOS version of Adobe Reader. They recently added very limited support for Acroforms (created in Acrobat), but that's it.

Level 1

That can't be true.  I created a form using LiveCycle Designer and I can currently see it and fill it in on the reader.  I would love to send the form to someone so they can tell me what I did right becuase I can't seem to create any more forms that I am able to view.  Is there anyone I can send that file to to have a look at and give me some feedback?

Level 6

Is it a static or dynamic form? I'd be happy to take a look at it if you can send it to me at: acroscript at gmail dot com

Level 1

Thanks George.  I acutally ended up figuring it out last night.  I needed to open it in adobe and save the file as a static pdf file.  Thank you for taking the time to respond though:)