Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LiveCycle ES3 webService usage

Former Community Member

I went through one of the APIs usage and its talks about

• Assign the LiveCycle ES2.5 user name to the field GeneratePDFServiceClient.ClientCredentials.UserName.UserName.
  • Assign the corresponding password value to the field GeneratePDFServiceClient.ClientCredentials.UserName.Password.

Which user name and password do i need to give here, as i entered a couple while installing es3.

Also, let me know the location where i can get the user name i supplied while installing ES3.

Regards

Pushpendra

3 Replies

Former Community Member

While using the following code

ExportPDFResult result = pdfGenClient.exportPDF2(

inDoc,

inputFileName,

ConvertPDFFormatType.RTF,

null);

I am getting the exception.

Error OCCURRED: ALC-PDG-080-023-Acrobat_PATH environment variable either not set or is invalid. Please set this variable to point to Acrobat.exe in Acrobat version 10. Acrobat_PATH should be set to

<Acrobat_Home>\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe. Here <Acrobat_Home> is the parent folder where the Acrobat is installed.

I have configured the Path variable as

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\pushpendra.singh>echo %Acrobat_PATH%

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 11.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe

C:\Users\pushpendra.singh>

Do i need to downgrade and install Acrobat 10.I was under the impression that back porting should always be supported by Acrobat 11.

Let me know

Regards

Pushpendra

Former Community Member

I have now installed Acrobat Pro X but i stil the same error.

Can anybody pinpoint me the issue?

I  have noticed this issues in other places in our forum as well but found no solution

regards

Pushpendra