Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LC Workbench ES2 - "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working" Error

Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to create a process inside Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES2 Version: 9.0.

Whenever I am creating a process, workbench crashes with the following Java Error.

My System Confoguration:

• RAM: 4GB DDR2
  • Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 -  1.6GHz

Snapshots of Error:

java-error-2.jpg

java-error.jpg

I have seen same error in previous post too but that doesn't solve my problem.

Please help.

Thanks.

-

Abhinav

5 Replies

Level 10

Have you installed Microsoft Office 2010 on your development machine?

Especially if you have installed Office Groove 2010, this problem will happen.

So, uninstall Groove and try to create a process. If the problem still persists, unstall Office 2010 compeltely and try again.

Nith

Level 4

Hi Nith,

No I had installed Office 2007 but after uninstalling... it worked fine. I had to completely uninstall the Office'07.

Is this the only way to get this problem cure ?

I have to work on office too. Now I have to switch on another machine to make/view my PPTs, Doc files.

Thanks.

-

Abhinav

Level 10

It is not exactly means that you should either have Workbench or Office 2007. One of the Office 2007 dependent library might cause this issue.

I have seen some people got it working after uninstalling Office Groove module.

But, If you contact Adobe support, they will provide you more appropriate information than me.

Nith

Level 2

Hi guys,

Just to add on. I was also facing exactly the same issue recently. Had Microsoft Office 2010 installed and Windows 7 as my OS on my system. In order to uninstall 'Groove', it is actually under the name 'Microsoft SharePoint Workspace' for Office 2010. Worked right after doing that. Thanks for the help.