Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Just updated to 1.02, now getting error in SingleUseTicketService onComplete

Level 4

Did I miss something else I was supposed to do.  I switched to the new release and now I'm getting an unknown error in SingleUseTicketService when I try to connect to the service.   There's not much information given but here's my debug output:

[SWF] main.swf - 3,754,844 bytes after decompression

HASH:  Psexgpg8WPjvnRaQlac6OFi6Kyo=
the database opened successfully
[SWF] main.swf - 916,720 bytes after decompression
Permission to Update?
registered events
check for registration
CHECK FOR UPDATE
Player: MAC 10,0,12,36

Setting mic volume to: 1

Connecting to rtmfp://stratus.adobe.com

adding listener
NetConnection event: NetConnection.Connect.Success

Connected, my ID: 484cf9ef361853bf8bf21afba74be8d814ffbb99abdf8609046f06c82087d4b1

ID event: registerSuccess

Listener event: NetStream.Publish.Start

CONNECTED_TO_CHAT_SERVER
video connected event
Logged into XMPP
onRoster. [RosterEvent type="userAvailable" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
onRoster. [RosterEvent type="userAvailable" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
onRoster. [RosterEvent type="rosterLoaded" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]

onMessage. [MessageEvent type="message" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
INTERRUPT HOME SCREEN
XMPPModel.as VIDEO Message: INVITATION_DO_YOU_WANT_TO_VIDEO_CHAT
onMessage. [MessageEvent type="message" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2]
Meet me here:harry
XMPPModel.as VIDEO Message: REQUEST_MEET_ME_IN_THIS_ROOM
Response:  ROOM_INFO
roomName:  harry
roomURL:  https://connectnow.acrobat.com/esteimle/harry
token:  exx=eDplcmljc3RlaW1sZTo6ZXN0ZWltbGU6ZXJpY3N0ZWltbGU6aGFycnk6MTAwOmM3MjczNDczZTczZTZkZWUxZmEzY2Q4MTBhODRhOWJkMzQ2MjA2NWM=
warning: unable to bind to property 'userManager' on class 'com.adobe.rtc.session::ConnectSession'
AFCS Beta Build # : 1.02
requestInfo https://connectnow.acrobat.com/esteimle/harry?exx=eDplcmljc3RlaW1sZTo6ZXN0ZWltbGU6ZXJpY3N0ZWltbGU6aG...

16 Replies

Former Community Member

Hi,

We provide asdocs for only player 9 swc. Since deblocking is a 10 feature, you don't see it but it's doc is the same as in flash.media.video , so you can see from there.

We are planning to provide docs and source of player 10 in coming releases for the benefit of developers.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Former Community Member

Hi,

I guess I sent the answer to the previous question of yours in this. Sorry about that.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 4

No worries, any idea on that debug out put. I'm trying to work it out now

but there's no good output about the error.

Level 4

This error only happens when I'm in debugging mode, maybe the error isn't

thrown when I just run it?

Former Community Member

It could be something to do with the new Debug Traces that was added. Can you give a small code or run a small example and us know if it reproduces?

We can't see it on our side on debug.

And yes, it will only happen for debug and will not affect release. We will take a look.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 4

Sure my main program is huge so I wrote this little test app.  Just add the afcs.swc, and then everytime you debug it the failure should occur.  I'll be here to try anything you need.

Thanks,

Eric

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thanks. I will see to it, in the meantime as I said it most likely is just a trace error in debug, so you can ignore it and carry with your stuff. When you deploy your app or use release, it won't happen anyways.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Employee

Hi,

Basu in his post mentioned that the error might be because of the new DebugUtil trace utility that was added to the SDK update. But I fear its not because of that, and might have to do something with your external authentication. Can you double check your key. Also can you please verfiy if the problem is specific to the new SDK swc by running your code against the old swc.

Thanks

Arun

Employee

Hi,

Just to add more to my previous message, I ran your code in the debug mode, and it works fine for me. (instead of the WindowedApplication mx tag, I used the application tag).

Level 4

Already done, everything runs, debugs and authenticates fine with the old

swc. If I simply run my code using the new swc it also works fine. The

only case where I have a problem is using the new swc in debug mode. The

same is true for the debugProblem sample I attached.

Regards,

Eric

Employee

hmm, I just tried and it seems to connect just fine, both in debug and in non-debug mode.

Level 4

Hmm, ok it definitely fails here. Want to send me your afsc.swc and I'll

try that? I'd debug on my end if I had version 10 source code.

-Eric

Level 4

Also if it makes a difference I'm on OSX.

Former Community Member

Hi,

I don't think the OSX makes a difference since one of has tried with OSX.

We are investigating it. Does it stop you from entering the room or doing other stuff in debug , if not , just ignore it for now till we see on our side why this can happen.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 4

It suspends the application but you can resume and continue. For now I'll

just use the old release. Thanks for checking it out.

-Eric

Level 4

Just because I started this download before, I did a fresh install of Flex

Builder on a windows XP machine, and it worked fine. Last thing I'm

looking at

-Eric