Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with Workflow Server 6.2 and Form Designer 5.0

Level 1

HI all,

Running out of ideas on this one and hope I have found the right place to ask some silly questions.  I have been asked by a client to update a workflow based on Adobe Forms and Workflow server.  I am having trouble with the form that needs updating, the problem is..

JFWF_CHOICES is populated correctly with the two values when running the form (Send for approval, Cancel)  and when the form first loads in the browser, these are populated in the JFWF_ACTION dropdown briefly.  Then after a short delay, maybe a second, the dropdown selected value clears which means the form does not know what to do.

Now I think this may very well be a code issue, however I am still fairly new to this tech,  is there a way I can step through the code of the form when it is set on the workflow server?  Or is there a more up to date editor?  Or is this a known issue?

Been banging my head against a brick wall for a day on this issue now, and it appears to be my last hurdle before this can go to testing so any help would be most appriciated.

Kind regards,

Andy D

0 Replies