Expand my Community achievements bar.

issue with images in livecycle Designer

Level 4

Good morning everyone,

I'm trying to add to a form an information icon image so that when the user mouses over it will say" click here for more info" and then I can do some code in the backend to do what I need it to do.

Problem is I cant seem to make that happen, no objects seem to do that for me.

I've taken a look at the 'image object', I can add a nice icon to it, but cant seam to be able to use the "script editor" on that object, its like a lavel, no option to do anything code wise.

I then tried the 'image field', that one is almost what I need except for the part where when I click on it, it asks me to load a picture.

So this one, I get a button with a nice image and the possibility to use the Script editor on it to write code for any even I choose. Problem is the I don't want it to ask the user to load up a picture, I already chose it and would like to know if that could be disable?.

Are there any other ways in LiveCycle designer to load an image on a form and then be able to play around with the script trigger events of that image/icon?

Thx again for any leads on this, its appreciated

2 Replies

Level 10

You could put and invisible button over your image to make it look like an image but with a button to do the job...

Level 4

Great idea and it works well, thank you so very much.