Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with different master pages, and flowing content between them.

Level 1

Hi, I'm hoping that I'm just missing something minor in the form I'm creating.

I have a form that allows you to add instances of a section, and also hide and show different subforms. This happens across two types of master pages, one with a header and instructions, and one that has a larger content area and a much smaller header. What I would like to happen is that when the subform is un-hidden with the checkbox, and another nested instance is added, that it flows onto the second master page. Right now, it flows onto another copy of the first master page.

29-10-2014 1-34-15 PM.jpg

I think the reason it's doing this, is that in the design view there is too much content for one page so the subform is already flowing onto the next page. Perhaps there's a way to add all the content onto one page of the design view, so that it flows onto the second master page when I choose the pagination option of the content area?

I've tried changing Pagination options on both the content area and the encapsulating subforms, with no luck.

Here is a Dropbox link to the form (please excuse my messy naming conventions, I'm planning on going in and fixing it all):

Dropbox - Social Media Form 20141027.pdf

Thanks for reading my question, and in advance for any advice you can provide.

2 Replies

Level 10

If possible could you please share the PDF to the below email address?

nith.mof@gmail.com

I will take a look and advise you..

-Nith

Level 1

Hi,

I solved this issue. I was able to reference another form I made that it worked in, and copy the content into it. This thread can be closed.

Thanks!