Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Is LiveCycle a good solution for this?

Level 1

Currently my department manages all of the forms for our entire organization. What we would like to do is create several templates for the organization to use to create their own forms themselves. We want to be able to lock down the logo, layout, color selections and provide spaces for the users to add their own type of fields and text to customize the template to their needs while still maintaining logo integrity and conformity to design and layout.

I am trying to find a program that will allow us to build these. We would not provide the program to everyone. It would be provided as a pdf document they can customize and then save themselves. The end use of the majority of our forms are hard copies used in field work.

In previous forums I have seen people mention LiveCycle but I am not sure if it can be used in this manner.

Currently these forms are created in InDesign and provided to our print shop as pdfs.

Thank you for your advice and guidance

1 Reply

Level 10

Maybe something along the lines of this A Form to Design a Form sample would suit?