Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Invoking a process to return a SQL query as XML results in empty XML tag (but testing the SQL works)

Level 1

I have a process that runs a SQL query and returns the results as XML.  When I test the query in the Process Properties tab in Workbench it appears to execute just fine.  I can also test the XML information and see that the results are coming back correctly.  But when I invoke the process I get an emtpy XML tag with no results.  Recording the invocation and playing back the recording doesn't tell me anything useful.  Has anyone ever seen this issue before?  I don't understand why everything within the process seems to bring back results just fine but invoking it returns nothing.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Do you see anything(errors etc) in the server log file during runtime ? Is it possible to share the process lca ?

Thanks,

Wasil

Level 1

Unfortunately I am not the admin for our LiveCycle instance and do not have access to the server logs (long story).  I also am not authorized to share any LCA files for this project.  Thanks though.