Expand my Community achievements bar.

Invocation error when running Mosaic on LC ES2

Level 1

I've deployed Mosaic to LC ES2 (JBoss Turnkey) and deployed the samples via ant. Everything appeared to work for "a while" then I started getting this issue in the logs;

ALC-REP-106-000: Caught DSCException: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
2010-02-03 16:09:30,755 WARN  [com.adobe.repository.bindings.webdav] com.adobe.repository.bindings.webdav.commands.PropfindCommand.doProcess:

I now get this regardless of what app i'm trying to run in Mosaic. I tried deleting the catalogs from the repository (via workbench) and redeploying the samples without luck. Any other suggestions?

5 Replies

Level 8

Hi Mark;

Can you post the entire log?  Looks like there is some failure when trying to access the Mosaic components in the repository.  The log may tell us a bit more.

Level 1

Log file attached.

How do I completely reinstall Mosaic?

I've replaced the WAR & deleted the files in the repository. What else persists?

Level 8

Hi Mark;

AFAIK removing the WAR and deleting the content from the repository should cleanse Mosaic.

The log you provided states: 

The resource RetrieveData was not found in catalog sample_catalog.

This tells me that either an application is trying to access a tile called RetrieveData from the sample_catalog (and the tile doesn't exist), or the sample_catalog's descriptor.xml contains a reference to a non-existant tile called RetrieveData.

It could also be that the url for the RetrieveData tile (in the catalog) is wrong as well.

Level 1

Thanks Mike - It looks like an issue with the out of the box samples then.