Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Hidden field changing position when it become visible

Level 1

Hello,

I have a form where page1 is set to flowed. The first subform is also flowed as there is a Description field that grows to include  more space if needed by the user. The flowed subform is placed below a positioned subform. The Description field should appear below the positions subform when a specific answer is selected from the drop down box.

The Description field correctly becomes visible on the correct answer in the drop down box, however, it is displayed above the positioned subform instead of below.

How can I get the Description field to display where it is located on the form?

Actually, in this form I am having more trouble with flowed and position subforms than I ever have before and I've been using LiveCycle for approximately 6 years!

Thanks,

MDawn502003

6 Replies

Level 10

Can you share your form please?

Level 1

Sure. Can you remind me how to post my form?

Thanks,

Level 10

Upload it somewhere like https://cloud.acrobat.com/ and share the link here.

Level 1

I'm getting an error message when I click this link. Anyplace else?

Thanks,

MD

Level 10

Use a service that you have access to.

Dropbox, Google Drive ... ?

Level 1

Thanks for your continued willingness to help with this posting. I was able to fix the problem by judicious use of positioned and flowed subforms. It's working now.

Thanks,

MDawn502003