Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Hello... I've created/distributed a form in LiveCycle ES2. My issue is that the "submit form" button is directing the form to an incorrect email address. I've tried to correct it by modifying the XML Source code and saving it. I reopened the form and t

Level 1

Hello... I've created/distributed a form in LiveCycle ES2.  My issue is that the "submit form" button is directing the form to an incorrect email address.  I've tried to correct it by modifying the XML Source code and saving it.  I reopened the form and the changes were still there.  However, when I click "submit form" it still shows the incorrect destination email address.  Would you please help me correct this???  I've even tried creating a brand new form and it still keeps defaulting to the incorrect destination... I've searched the web and found nothing so I'm hoping that someone here can assist me.  Thank you

0 Replies