Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Formcalc GET function & HTML support

Level 1

It seems I've hit a roadblock in a form I am currently working on.

I'm using the Formcalc GET function to download the contents of a web page (it's actually the results of an sql query on a web page). From here, I'm not sure what to do with the downloaded html. If i save the downloaded information as a .html text document (notepadfile.html), when it opens in my browser the html is correctly formatted.

Thoughts I've had:

- Is there a way to add html support to livecycle?

- Can I open the results of the GET function directly into a web browser?

- Can I save/attach the contents of a text field as a .html and open it all through scripting?

I'm no javascript/formcalc expert so this may be an easy issue. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Maybe look at creating an attachment object, Acrobat DC SDK Documentation  and then opening it Acrobat DC SDK Documentation .

I've note tried it but I have parsed the response and loaded up the form data DOM to display the results within the form

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Maybe look at creating an attachment object, Acrobat DC SDK Documentation  and then opening it Acrobat DC SDK Documentation .

I've note tried it but I have parsed the response and loaded up the form data DOM to display the results within the form