Expand my Community achievements bar.

Form complete, but need to add a simple text page

Level 1

**I am using Acro 9 Pro / LC 8.2**

After much frustration, some help from these forums, & way more time & mental anguish than I anticipated, I've finally finished my form. I'd like to add a simple 2nd page to the form. This page is nothing more than a "terms & conditions" body of text. I thought I could use Acrobat 9 Pro to join the two pages but found out it could not merge them. So I copy/pasted the text into a new LC form, but cannot figure out how to attach it to the "main" form I just built.

I was supposed to submit this form today but the merging process has left me asking my boss for more time.

Suggestions?

4 Replies

Level 2

How's your form structured? Is its content flowing from top to bottom? Normally you'd have a page subform and a master page so that you can easily extend your form to a second or third etc. page.

Can you post it on acrobat.com?

Cheers

Kai

Level 1

It's a top to bottom form containing normal fields like name, address, etc. I will upload the documents tomorrow morning when I get to work. I thought it would be a simple process to add a 2nd page to the form, but to be honest LC is one of the worst form building experiences I've ever had. The more I think about the stress this has caused me the more I never want to touch LC or Acro Pro again. I just want to finish this thing. Thanks for offering to help!

Level 1

Please, is anyone able to offer instructions on how to join the two files? I would like to know the process so I'm able to do it myself down the road, if need be.