Expand my Community achievements bar.

Flowed subform won't flow

Level 4

I'm stumped as to why this one subform won't flow. Can someone please take a look and tell me what I'm missing? I've done these flowing subforms quite a bit, but this one is acting screwy.

Thanks!

Graham

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Not sure what the problem is.  I tried the form and the "TRVO7FLOW\TRV07" subforms move downward when the "HIDETRV6BFLOW" form is made visible by selecting the "Yes" radiobutton.

Regards

Steve

Level 7

Only the main page1 subform should be flowed, all child subforms should be set to positioned. Also, a couple of the child subforms were not set to expand to fit. The last thing is that when I opened the sample it was defaulted to version 7.0.5 static for preview, I'm not sure if that's the way yours is set or if it's because of me downloading it and opening it but it needs to be set to dynamic to work.

Level 4

Thanks DJ,

It's always the little things that'll get ya!

Also: "The last thing is that when I opened the sample it was defaulted to version 7.0.5 static for preview,"

I had it set to dynamic, I don't know how it got back to static. Thanks though.

Graham

Level 7

Hi Graham,

Just to be clear, the form itself was saved as dynamic. The preview in Designer was set to 7.0.5 static, I only mentioned it because I didn't know if you were saving the form and opening it with Acrobat/Reader or just previewing the form in Designer.