Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

File is missing

Level 2

Hello,

I'm doing at that moment in Lesson 3: Applications of the first day. I downloaded the files (day1_project_files.zip) and imported to the application that I just created. I noticed that in the directory Guides should be the file AquoJobApp, but the directory is empty.

Cheers!

Saulo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Saulo

I reviewed the video and supporting files for "Day 1" of this material.

1)  I noticed that the guide named "AquoJobApp" did appear in the application structure shown in the video, and that the file does not exist in the exercise files contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.  I looked through the document that containd the hands-on exercises (Developing Applications.pdf) and there is no reference to this file.  I don't think you need this file to perform the hands-on exercises.

2)  The TimeSheet.xsd file is indeed missing form the files supplied in the "day1_project_files.zip".  I did however locate a copy of this file in the "day2_project_files.zip".  If you download the "day2_project_files.zip" file and extract the contents, there will be another file named "LC Digital Signatures.zip", extract this zip file, and the employeeTimeSheet.xsd file is located in the LC Digital Signatures\Data Models\ folder.

Hope this helps.

Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Also in the Data Models directory, the employeeTimeSheet.xsd is missing.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Saulo

I reviewed the video and supporting files for "Day 1" of this material.

1)  I noticed that the guide named "AquoJobApp" did appear in the application structure shown in the video, and that the file does not exist in the exercise files contained in the "day1_project_files.zip" file.  I looked through the document that containd the hands-on exercises (Developing Applications.pdf) and there is no reference to this file.  I don't think you need this file to perform the hands-on exercises.

2)  The TimeSheet.xsd file is indeed missing form the files supplied in the "day1_project_files.zip".  I did however locate a copy of this file in the "day2_project_files.zip".  If you download the "day2_project_files.zip" file and extract the contents, there will be another file named "LC Digital Signatures.zip", extract this zip file, and the employeeTimeSheet.xsd file is located in the LC Digital Signatures\Data Models\ folder.

Hope this helps.

Steve

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----