Expand my Community achievements bar.

Few recording/playback issues

Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm having few issues with the playback/recording features:

1. when i'm playing back video+audio it gets stuck in the middle with the exception below and it will crash the playback app.

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions could not be found.

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/get selectedMic()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\clientManagers\MicrophoneManager.as:169]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set _1703516469micIndex()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\clientManagers\MicrophoneManager.as:150]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager/set micIndex()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\clientManagers\MicrophoneManager.as:146]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\clientManagers\MicrophoneManager.as:105]

at com.adobe.rtc.clientManagers::MicrophoneManager$/getInstance()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\clientManagers\MicrophoneManager.as:117]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/findCodec()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\StreamManager.as:2551]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/onUserAdd()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\StreamManager.as:2481]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::UserManager/userReceivedOrEdited()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\UserManager.as:1408]

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::UserManager/onItemReceive()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\UserManager.as:1216]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedModel\CollectionNode.as:777]

at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\messaging\manager\MessageManager.as:738]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveItem()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerBase.as:390]

2. I'm recording two webcam streams and i could see both of the recording in the archive file, but on playback i could only see one stream.

below is my playback code:

--------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark"

xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" minWidth="955" minHeight="600" xmlns:rtc="http://ns.adobe.com/rtc">

<fx:Declarations>

<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->

<rtc:PlaybackAuthenticator id="auth"  userName="******" password="******" />

</fx:Declarations>

<rtc:ConnectSessionContainer id="cSession" authenticator="{auth}" width="100%" height="100%"

roomURL="https://collaboration.adobelivecycle.com/***/roomname" >

<s:VGroup horizontalCenter="0" verticalCenter="0">

<rtc:WebcamSubscriber id="myCamera" width="200" height="200" />

<rtc:AudioSubscriber id="audioSub" />

<s:HSlider width="80%" maximum="{cSession.archiveManager.totalTime}"

value="{cSession.archiveManager.currentTime}" id="slider"

change="cSession.archiveManager.seek(slider.value)"/>

</s:VGroup>

</rtc:ConnectSessionContainer>

</s:Application>

3. I'm thinking of creating a playback player of my own which will integrate with my other recording app,

I could not feagure out what is the coonection in file names between the video flv and the audio flv, it looks like completely different files.

4. I currently configured the webdav on my amazon server (tomcat setup), is there a way to setup the file repository to be S3 server(amazon storage server) instead of webdav.

1 Reply

Employee

1) The "microphone enhanced" stuff requires FlashPlayer 10.3. Are you using the latest SDK ? I thought Arun changed something so that the code for AEC is not executed if you have an old player, but I am not 100% sure. Can you post some info about your FlashPlayer version (and maybe OS and browser version)

2) No idea. I leave that for Arun

3) Yes they are completely different files, played in synch. The "data" files contains information to relate the stream names (that I think correspond to the file names) and the instances of the LCCS components but they are "encoded" in the FLV. You can also get the stream names by looking at what gets logged (I understand you can't use this at runtime but it will give you an idea of what the various streams are)

4) No, unless somebody comes up with a version of CURL that supports S3 , but you could, for example, write a servlet that receives the file and stores it in S3 (all we use of WebDav is PUT to store the file and GET to fetch the file)