Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expandable table inside expandable table

Level 1

I'm trying to create an expandable table inside another expandable table but having troubles. I have a table that is for accounts, and each account can have a co-applicant. So I want the user to be able to add as much as 5 account and add as many as 3 co-applicants per account. I've gotten the account table to be expandable and the co-applicant button follows it. And I've gotten the co-applicant table to expand only for the first account table and that's only if the user didn't add another account yet.

How can I make it so the user can add more accounts, and in those accounts can add co-applicants? Each one being expandable.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Level 1

BUMP, any help?

For people who can't see the question:

I'm trying to create an expandable table inside another expandable table but having troubles.

I have a table that is for accounts, and each account can have a co-applicant. So I want

the user to be able to add as much as 5 account and add as many as 3 co-applicants per

account. I've gotten the account table to be expandable and the co-applicant button follows

it. And I've gotten the co-applicant table to expand only for the first account table and that's

only if the user didn't add another account yet.

How can I make it so the user can add more accounts, and in those accounts can add coapplicants?

Each one being expandable.

Thanks!

Level 10

Can you share your form via acrobat.com or some other link? It would be easier to figure out what's going on.

Tables may not be the best route for what you're trying to do.