Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error - upload XDP into LC Workbench

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am getting the error below , whenever i am uploading the XDP file into workbench. Anyone know how to fix this issue??

Currently my oracle database is located in  drive E:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\.

how can i set the access for the file Hi,

I am getting the error below , whenever i am uploading the XDP file into workbench. Anyone know how to fix this issue??

Currently my oracle database is located in  drive E:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\.

how can i set the access for the file "UNDOTBS01.DBF" from drive 'D' to Drive 'E'.

Pls Assist.

Caused by: com.adobe.repository.bindings.dsc.client.ResourceRepositoryClientException: ALC-REP-106-000: Caught DSCException: ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable
Caused by: java.io.IOException: EJB Exception: ; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: ORA-00376: file 2 cannot be read at this time
ORA-01110: data file 2: 'D:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\UNDOTBS01.DBF'

Pls Assist.

Caused by: com.adobe.repository.bindings.dsc.client.ResourceRepositoryClientException: ALC-REP-106-000: Caught DSCException: ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable
Caused by: java.io.IOException: EJB Exception: ; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: ORA-00376: file 2 cannot be read at this time
ORA-01110: data file 2: 'D:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\UNDOTBS01.DBF'

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Could you please clarify what 'upload' means? Are you using the Java or Flex API to load the repository, import, copy-and-paste,...?

Workbench resources are not stored in the LC database. The Workbench repository is stored on the file system and accessed via WebDAV.

The LC database is used primarily for process and user management. Optionally, you may choose to use the LC database as the target for Global Document Storage (GDS). GDS is used to persist document objects (PDFs) for long-lived processes.

Steve