Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

Dynamic table

Level 2

Hello,

i have an issue and i can't find out the solution. The problem is: i have table (10 columns the number of them is not so important) it is inserted into flowing subform (there should be no doubt) and i would like to hide whole column depending on some consequences. For this purpose i am using scipt (Form Calc). There is no option that i could delete whole column so i am changing visibility from visible to hidden it works fine, but when i am hidding for example first column the second column will extend first ones width. columns1 width 3in, column2 width 5in and after changing presence column2 width will be changed into 3in. P.S. (i've tried minW option, checked autofit Y radio button  ) . is is very very urgent. thanks

2 Replies

Level 6

Troubleshooting these kind of issues often require work with actual form. I have some free time today, I can probably help you if you post your form as attachment.

Level 2

thank you very much Varma_LC, but i think it is impossible (if it is possible then you have to spend a lot of time or my form will be enormous size my client do not use interactive forms so i am working with standard functionality). i've soled this issue in a different way: i ussed excel instead of ADS (i am working with SAP). if somebody is facing up  the same problem i will try to explain.  SAP provides standard functionality you can export ALV grid into excel pattern. first of all you are selecting some data from your DB tables  afterwards you have to output it into ALV grid then user can maintain the result which he got (delete, insert new rows change amount text fields, sum columns and so on). when you ve done all the correction you can export the result into excel by pressing button views->Excel inplace and  vice versa -> choose your excel pattern. ALV grid export tables header and item lines into excel (you can create additional work sheet with macros to retrieve, maintain final result). you have to import excel pattern executing BCALV_BDS_MAINTENANCE report via se38 transaction: checking import templates radiobutton and creating transport and again executing. now you will see the lits of templates from this window you can add new tamples or remove them. Excel pattern has strict structure you can find examples  via  oaer transaction class name ALVLAYOUTTEMPLATES class type OT and execute. open sap_standard_template folder double click on the pattern and now you will see whole structure. thats all. it is very easy. https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=10132.

i would like to apologise if the content of my post is inappropriate.