Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dynamic Table with columns placed in two pages

Level 1

Hi Experts,

I need develop such a PDF form with a dynamic table, and this table have so many columns that place it in one page, we have to place half of those fields in the first page and another half fields in second page; For each page at most display 20 records.

What I need do is, for example, 21 records should be printed, the expected form should be generated with this page sequence: Page 1, Page 2, Page 1, Page 2;

The problem is currently my form generated with sequence like: Page 1, Page 1, Page 2, Page 2;

Could you give any tips on this development requirement?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

I think there might be a better way than what I am about to propose you.. but I got it to work using the layout:ready event.

Technically you only need 1 page with a subform containing 2 tables. the second table is to be placed on Top of Next Page which will make it look like you have two pages.

Take a look at how I managed to make it work, a bit sloppy but it works.

Untitled1.pdf - Google Drive

I hope this will help you

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi there,

I think there might be a better way than what I am about to propose you.. but I got it to work using the layout:ready event.

Technically you only need 1 page with a subform containing 2 tables. the second table is to be placed on Top of Next Page which will make it look like you have two pages.

Take a look at how I managed to make it work, a bit sloppy but it works.

Untitled1.pdf - Google Drive

I hope this will help you