Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Dynamic form with stationary text field at bottom not to flow to 2nd page.

Level 1

I built a dynamic Police Repot form using reoccuring subforms, I only need part of footer on first page or a stationary text fields at the bottom of form on the first page.  I can't get either to work.

what is the 411 on this 911

JD

5 Replies

Level 6

Use the master page for the footer then add a second master page

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I don't think that will work, or I am not doing it right.  I have important information on page 1 contained in the header and footer (case number / reporting officer) that needs to be duplicated on each additional page.  I also need test boxes (copy distribution) on the bottom of the first page, but do not need these boxes to appear on the continuation pages.  Maybe i need a javascript?

Level 1

I was able to solve this by adding another master page, but not a page.  I played with the pagenation settings.  Now i have a form that flows to the second master page that has a different footer.  It created a new problem, if the recurring sub-forms dont expand to a second page, it shows 1 of 2 pages, but the second page is blank.  I have to figure out how to hide the second page when not needed.

Level 1

Figured it out, yes.  Page one set pagination after to continue filling parent and overflow to second master page.  DONE