Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic form with stationary text field at bottom not to flow to 2nd page.

Level 1

I built a dynamic Police Repot form using reoccuring subforms, I only need part of footer on first page or a stationary text fields at the bottom of form on the first page.  I can't get either to work.

what is the 411 on this 911

JD

5 Replies

Level 6

Use the master page for the footer then add a second master page

Level 1

Thank you for your reply. I don't think that will work, or I am not doing it right.  I have important information on page 1 contained in the header and footer (case number / reporting officer) that needs to be duplicated on each additional page.  I also need test boxes (copy distribution) on the bottom of the first page, but do not need these boxes to appear on the continuation pages.  Maybe i need a javascript?

Level 1

I was able to solve this by adding another master page, but not a page.  I played with the pagenation settings.  Now i have a form that flows to the second master page that has a different footer.  It created a new problem, if the recurring sub-forms dont expand to a second page, it shows 1 of 2 pages, but the second page is blank.  I have to figure out how to hide the second page when not needed.

Level 1

Figured it out, yes.  Page one set pagination after to continue filling parent and overflow to second master page.  DONE