Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

DuplicateServiceException, unable to deploy

Level 3

Hi,

All of sudden today I started to get the duplicate sevice exception error when I try to deploy the application.  I already tried removing the app from LC, reboot the machine and then import the application back and deploy, but I still get the same error.  The app deploys fine on another LC server.  Please help, thank you.

2011-04-01 19:57:41,792 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl] ServiceRegistryImpl:createConfiguration(APTG_Contract_Management/Processes/DbUtils/getPdf, 1.0):DSCException(Service: APTG_Contract_Management/Processes/DbUtils/getPdf already exists)

ALC-DSC-015-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.DuplicateServiceException: Service: APTG_Contract_Management/Processes/DbUtils/getPdf already exists

2011-04-01 19:57:41,803 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.application.tlo.impl.OrchestrationTLOHandler] create:Registry exception in orchestration handler Service: APTG_Contract_Management/Processes/DbUtils/getPdf already exists

2011-04-01 19:57:41,819 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.application.impl.ApplicationRegistryImpl] ApplicationServiceStoreImpl:create:POFException:Internal error.

2011-04-01 19:57:41,852 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.applicationmanager.service.ApplicationManagerService] ApplicationManagerService:importApplication():DSCException:Internal error.

Cheers,

Nelson

3 Replies

Level 3

Actually, I figured out a workaround, I created a new version of the app by incrementing the minor version and it now deploys fine.

Level 2

I've the same issue. But i cannot modify the version, as the same LCA is being promoted to different environment, It works fine on all lower environment. From the adobe help document, i found this error code is thrown when the LCA have no endpoints. But how do i add a endpoint, when the LCA is not active?

Employee Advisor

Looks like the LCA entries in database are in corrupted/inconsistent state. Please contact Enterprise Support team to get that cleaned manually.

Thanks

Wasil