Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

dropdown list scroll bar

Level 2

I'm new to livecycle and have created a dropdown list on a form. 9 items have been added to the drop down list.

However when I open the dropdown list only a few items are shown and no scroll bar is shown.

Is there a setting or property I need to change to view the scroll bar and the additional items.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I was creating the form using a template. I recreated the template and imported it and the drop down list worked as expected.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I've never seen this problem, sometimes if the drop down is at the bottom of the page you only get a few items in the drop down list, but I've always got a scroll bar.

Can you share your form?  If you could upload it to a file sharing site, Google Docs, DropBox or similar and post a link to it we can have a look.

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

Thanks, I have sent you a message with a link to the document.

Correct answer by
Level 2

I was creating the form using a template. I recreated the template and imported it and the drop down list worked as expected.