Expand my Community achievements bar.

concatenate mixed PDF and Digital Signatures

Former Community Member

Hallo,

i hope you can understand my problem (and maybe solving or helping to solve it). I've created a PDF with user-specific inputs from a website. The text of the document depends on the choices and selections of the user. These choices and selections depend on database tableentries. At the end the user gets a customized PDF.

The following step is the main problem, that allready costs me a lot of headache:

I want to place (automatically) three Digital Signature Fields on this PDF (best case: on the fly, without saving). I've already tried to generate a PDF with LC ES that has all the features of my tool, but it won't work,...

So my question is: is it possible to concatenate one precreated digital-signature-pdf with one just-in-time created pdf (using mpdf for php)? Or does this idea effect that the pdf loses the property to make the pdf signable for adobe readers?

Is there any other way to place (flexible size) data from a database together with digital signature fields on one pdf, without installing additional features, or software on the client pc and generated on a server?

(By the way i'm trying to use opensource apis, sdks or tools,...best way should be not to have any costs)

I'll hope you understand my problem and apologize my bad english;-)

Greetings from Germany, Dresden

Christian P.

0 Replies