Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Allow Page Breaks Within Content

Level 2

I have created a dynamic form using livecycle 8  and i have added a table so the user can add and delete rows, and the problem i now have is that it will not jump to a new page so i tried to check the Allow Page Breaks Within Content box (which is visable) however it will not let me check the box.

I thought it might be the form however i created a new blank form and created a new table and i have the same problem.

My form would be finiched if i can get this resolved, does anyone have a clue what i can do?

Thanks

4 Replies

Level 7

What is selected when you're looking at the "Allow Page Breaks Within Content" box? The only time I see that option grayed out is when I've selected a cell instead of the row/table.

Level 2

I select the the subscript in the hierachy and the box is not greyed out however i cannot enter a tick in the box

Level 7

I'm not sure what you mean by the "subscript." Can you send a screenshot of your hierarchy?

Example: I can select p1, Table1, Header Row, or Row1, and they all allow me to page break. If I select Cell1 or Cell2 (in either row) then I cannot check the box.

example.png

Former Community Member

The whole hierarchy must be set to allow page breaks within content. If the page's allow page breaks within content setting is unchecked, you won't be able to set it to objects in it.