Expand my Community achievements bar.

Acrobat Pro X / LiveCycle Form - Why are rows duplicating in my form everytime I save and then reopen?

Level 1

I created a dynamic form from scratch in LiveCycle Designer ES2.  The rows are allowed to expand and page breaks are allowed within content.  I then save the form as an Adobe Dynamic XML Form.  I then open the form and save as Reader Extended PDF Enable Additional Features.  When I reopen the form one of my rows has duplicated.  When I reopen again there is a third row that has duplicated and so forth.  Why is this happening?  Screenshot below.

4 Replies

Level 6

I'm going to move this to the LiveCycle Designer forum here: LiveCycle Designer

Level 10

Hi,

We might need to have a look at your form.  Is it possible to upload it somewhere and post a link to it in this thread.

The first place I would start looking is at the binding, is it all "use name", is maybe one of the cells bound outside of the row binding?

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

Hello,

I opened your form and the HeaderRow of some tables is set to "Repeat", so you should open the form and select the table HeaderRow from Hierarchy and go to Object and in the Binding Tab uncheck Repeat Row for Each Data Item.

That should solve your problem.

Please let us know if you managed to solve your issues.