Highlighted

XPath

_jerome_dinnat_

16-12-2008

Hi,

I have an issue with my xsd schema.

Here is my xsd schema bind with a form :





.
.
.


It works well for a long time and now my process doesn't work anymore.

In the xpath builder I can always go to process_data/my_form/data/datasets/data/FormulaireD/...

I put process_data/my_form/data/ in an xml variable and I saw that the element doesn't appear

There is just
.

I don't modify the pdf, the schema or the process since it works.

I just upgrade livecycle from 8.0.1 SP3 to 8.2.

The other process and forms doesn't have this issue.

I don't understand.

Thanks for any helps.

Replies

Highlighted

Jasmin_Charbonn

16-12-2008

Can you try to put /process_data/my_form/data/datasets/data in your xml variable and see if that makes any difference?



Jasmin
Highlighted
Highlighted

_jerome_dinnat_

17-12-2008

Hi, <br /><br />I check the xml. The root node is <FSFIELDS_>. There is no <FormulaireD>(my xml root node). The rest of the xml is ok.<br /><br /><FSFIELDS_><br /> <xfdf:field xmlns:xfdf="http://ns.adobe.com/xfdf/" xmlns:xfdfi="http://ns.adobe.com/xfdf-transition/" xfdfi:original="FSAPPLICATIONDATA_">H4sIAAAAAAAAAKWSXWuDMBSG7wf7D8X75rjBoIhNcVO3Qr+WKmNXkmpapdVIYmf775fEru3YxWC7CJyTvM+Dx8QdHcpd74MJWfBqaN0h2+qxKuVZUW2GVhyF/YE1wu4hqx21eipcSV0NrbxpagegkohmfMVQyktQB2Cp9Jo6GW2oZI38Qtb0jLRti1SPuNiATHNWUlBtXxOgPuDagN2Qi3K/o4VgPuDbGzdcRsF0MfGiIDn14ZxMX+OAvCcYLmkJLwUTVKR5oepri659VGdrF77BnZx4M7PpReP5bOwneOGHmtDhn4cd45HnIIrJJMGnCWVr2w/3qM6PEtU03ToDe2BDy8VWqpb1JRPql4Pcr8qiMeaLwii9N/J3mYGN5leLnmxpeA2euScSk3GCBau5LBoujkqgA6d9k3n0lsG/Zj4LlA4uFw7Xr0e33dPDn4varLGqAgAA</xfdf:field><br /> <xfdf:field xmlns:xfdf="http://ns.adobe.com/xfdf/" xmlns:xfdfi="http://ns.adobe.com/xfdf-transition/" xfdfi:original="FSTARGETURL_">http://sw0052.phys.pack:8080/workspace-server/submit</xfdf:field><br /> <InfosOPA><br /> <nomPrenom>jeje</nomPrenom><br /> </InfosOPA><br /> <ListeN><br /> <InfosN><br /> <login>login1</login><br /> <nomPrenom>name1</nomPrenom><br /> <email>email1</email><br /> <division>div1</division><br /> <perid>perid1 </perid><br /> </InfosN><br /> <InfosNPlusUn><br /> <login>login2</login><br /> <nomPrenom>name2</nomPrenom><br /> <email>email2</email><br /> <division>div2</division><br /> <perid>perid2</perid><br /> </InfosNPlusUn><br /> </ListeN><br /> <ListeNPlusUn><br /> <InfosNPlusUn><br /> <login/><br /> <nomPrenom/><br /> <email/><br /> <division/><br /> <perid/><br /> </InfosNPlusUn><br /> <InfosN><br /> <login/><br /> <coche>0</coche><br /> <nomPrenom/><br /> <email/><br /> <division/><br /> <perid/><br /> </InfosN><br /> </ListeNPlusUn><br /> <AWS_ACTION/><br /> <AWS_PROCESSTYPE/><br /> <AWS_ASSIGNED_ID/><br /> <AWS_TASKID/><br /> <AWS_CHOICE/><br /> <AWS_MAILTO/><br /></FSFIELDS_>
Highlighted

_jerome_dinnat_

17-12-2008

If I used on old version of the process it works well.

The difference between the process is that after the migration to 8.0.1 SP3 to 8.2, all my xfaform variable in all process appears in red in the xpath builder with the Error:java.lang.reflect.Invocation.TargetException.

The process well worked for all that. In some cases clicking "reload schema from file" solves the problem, in other I just needed rebounding the schema to the file before.

I did that for all the process with no issue except for this one.

If I don't touch the variable the process well works but if fix the variable the process doesn't work anymore.

The two version use the same PDF.

I hope to be clear enough.

The xml I have when it works fine :



fef



login1
name1
mail1
div1

perid1


login2
name2
mail2
div2
perid2



















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
http://sw0052.phys.pack:8080/workspace-server/submit
Highlighted

_jerome_dinnat_

17-12-2008

I try to create a new process to test :



A setvalue is used to put the data in a xml variable and a variable logger.



I try with the form and the default schema. The problem is still there.



I try to use a schema who works fine in another process. The problem is still there, exactly same issue.



If I use the exportdata() script on the form when I filled it, I can see the root open tag is missing.
Highlighted

_jerome_dinnat_

30-12-2008

Hi,



It seems the render I used(default render and a modify version of it) was the source of the problem.



There is a new PDF render in Process Management "Render PDF form ES update1 " who fix the issue.



I didn't notice the issue in my other process because I use Jdbc services in the render to populate the pdf with an xml file who match the xml schema of the form.



So I need to change all my rendering process to match the new PDF render.



I hope it could help you too Nadir.
Highlighted

Avatar

Guest

31-12-2008

Hi Jerome,



I tried the new PDF Renderer as well but it has no affect. The root tag of the xml changes to FSFIELDS_.



Thanks for the response though.