Expand my Community achievements bar.

XML Analysis

Former Community Member
Hi...

I want to analyze the received xml-files. Till last week everything worked - but now the created .csv-file (created with Adobe Acrobat) has no content any more.

Does anybody know a reason why?

Another question: Why does a subform - when set to "text flow" - arranges all the content of the subform on the left? That's not as I positioned the fields before when the subfiles content was in "position"...

Best regards...

Säbbel
5 Replies

Former Community Member
I can answer the 2nd question .....when a subform is set to flow that means that you want it to grow with the size of the content. By default it is set to grow top to bottom (hence it will place everything on th eleft hand side. If you are trying to create a row effect then create a position subform (then you can place your objects where ever you want in that subform and wrap that subform in a flowed subform so that you are dealing with a flowable row.

Make sense?

Former Community Member
Okay, thanks...

And how do I hide/show the content of the subforms subform?

I have a radiogroup in a subform which now is in the flowed subform. In the positioned subform there is another subform - and that content should be shown when one out of the three radiobuttons ins checked...

Former Community Member
Simply use the presence property of the subform node and everything inside of the that subform will have the same value.

Former Community Member
It works... Thanks!

Does anybody has a solution for my analysis problem?

I mean: How do you analyse your form? I really try to analyse it with Adobe Acrobat because it I did it that way at the beginning - but it now doesn't...

Former Community Member
Does nobody has an answer?

I really need help.

Is there any way to analyse dynamic forms - better to say: The received xml-files?