Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

User Guide for LifeCycle - Deugging Client Program

Not applicable
Hi,

I have been fiddling with LifeCycle 8 on weblogic for ast 2 days. I was able to install it on weblogic quite nicely.

I was wondering if there is a good user guide about the different services of Life Cycle product? Also if there is a user guide for the admin console and service management available somewhere?

How do I see if the Bar Code service is runnning properly? I wrote a client program provided in the developer guide at location

API Quick Starts (Code Examples) > Barcoded Forms Service API Quick Starts > Quick Start: Decoding barcoded form data using the Java API

I was not able to work through the example and I got the following exception.

ALC-DSC-005-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCNotSerializableException: Not Serializable

Caused by: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:210)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor.java:134)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:44)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(TransactionInterceptor.java:74)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.execute(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:336)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.doSupports(EjbTransactionCMTAdapterBean.java:212)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapter_z73hg_ELOImpl.doSupports(EjbTransactionCMTAdapter_z73hg_ELOImpl.java:145)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.EjbTransactionProvider.execute(EjbTransactionProvider.java:104)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.intercept(TransactionInterceptor.java:72)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:44)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvalidStateInterceptor.intercept(InvalidStateInterceptor.java:37)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.AuthorizationInterceptor.intercept(AuthorizationInterceptor.java:93)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.engine.impl.ServiceEngineImpl.invoke(ServiceEngineImpl.java:113)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.routing.Router.routeRequest(Router.java:102)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.invoke(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:298)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.EjbReceiverBean.invoke(EjbReceiverBean.java:151)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl.invoke(Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl.java:61)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl_WLSkel.invoke(ILweblogic.rmi.spi.InboundRequest;Lweblogic.rmi.spi.OutboundResponse;Ljava.lang.Object;)Lweblogic.rmi.spi.OutboundResponse;(Unknown Source)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:589)

at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableServerRef.invoke(ClusterableServerRef.java:224)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:479)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava.security.PrivilegedExceptionAction;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:475)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.access$300(BasicServerRef.java:59)

at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$BasicExecuteRequest.run(BasicServerRef.java:1016)

at weblog
0 Replies