Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

*** Update for the Advanced Process Design using Workbench lab

Level 10

Hi all,

Can you please update the following files before you start the lab? If you don't, the lab will still work, but you will get some differences between the hands-on and what you see in Workspace.

HR_Request.mxml: Update the file in the Ecplise project called MAX_HR_Request under the /src folder.

HR_Request.swf: Update the file in Workbench within Advanced_Process_Design_Assets/Forms folder.

Thanks you,

Jasmin

8 Replies

Level 3

I'm going to mark this as assumed answered as the post was for informational purposes.

Cheers,

Val

Former Community Member

Jasmin;

I am getting an error that this is not a valid ZIP file. Can you recheck to make sure it's good or potentially repost it?

John

Level 3

Works on my machine :-)

I'm using WinZip 12, please ensure that you are using the latest version of WinZip, as per the email instructions I sent out a couple of weeks ago...

Cheers,

Val

Employee

I am running Winzip 12 and I have downloaded it twice and I am getting the same error.

Thanks,

Doug

Level 10

If you are on the internal network, you can get them from my FTP server @ ftp://jasserver/SE_Champions/

Jasmin

Level 3

Again, works on my machine

I've downloaded, rezipped and uploaded to this post.

I'm unable to upload the mxml and swf files directly.

Cheers,

Val

Former Community Member

Thanks Jasmin...I got it from you FTP site. I am not sure what the deal is with the ZIP file.

Level 3

I'm marking this thread as assumed answered.

Cheers,

Val