Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

TurnKey Installation on JBOSS stops after entering key

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am attempting to install a very simple configuration of LiveCycle ES update 1. Just Reader Extensions.

I have a clean Windows Server 2003 running in a virtual machine with only the JAVA 5 jdk installed. No firewall, no anti-virus, no other applications. I do have all the windows updates, the .net framework and Flash Player 9.

once I add the serial numbers into the install assistant and click next it stops functioning. I can not click Next, Previous or Cancel.

Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions?

netkeeper
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Additional Info:

I have 2Gb of RAM

5Gb of Disk Space

Former Community Member
can you attach the install log located at C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Temp\adobe_lc8.2_server_install.log

thanks

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am just in the same trouble. Did you find any solution/reason for the issue?

I do have log files... pls, let me know where to sent it, if you want it.

Thanks,

Radek

Level 2
Same thing here, when trying to install an additional component (see http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b74837/1). I did a manual install of LCES 8.2 update 1 SP1. After choosing manual and clicking next, the installer hangs, I couldn't click next, back or cancel anymore.

Any suggestions?

Els