Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

To get Image File.

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am using Adobe Designer 7.0 to design the form and save it as XDP. I am adding static images in the form and embed the images in XDP. Now,at a later point in time, I would like to create the image file based on the image data I have.

Can you please tell me what is the format of the stream that gets embedded in XDP when I click "Embed Image Data"

regards,

Deiv
3 Replies

Former Community Member
The image field uses base 64 encoded data stream when it is embedded. The content type is set to identify the type of image being embedded for example in the XML Source you can see <image contentType="image/jpg">BASE64 encoded data</image>

The same formatting is used when you wish to save imageField data in the XML.

Former Community Member
I have added a .jpg image to an Designer form. The image is blurry on the screen and also prints blurry. The file is the same one we have used in Word Docs as well as Crystal Reports. Any idea why it does not work in Designer?

Thank You

Former Community Member
David,<br /><br />I have been searching all over for this, so thank you, but when I save my XML file the appropriate <image> tag everything is fine. when I refresh my data connection within LiveCycle, I get a choice of "@contentType" and "#data".<br /><br />So therefore, I cannot bind it to an image field. Any suggestions?<br /><br />Glenn