Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Task Assignment Notifications

Former Community Member
I have a LiveCycle implementation which currently hosts one workflow. We have the "Send an email to the user for new task assignments" check box selected and have specified an email subject and message within the "Task Assignments" section of the "Email Settings" within the LiveCycle administrator. The problem is that now we wish to add another workflow which would require a different email notification on task assignment. My question is how we can make the task assignment notifications process specific? Unfortunately I don't see any property in the Assign Task workflow item in which I can specifiy a notification message - so I appear to only have this one system wide notification message which, as I mentioned above, has already been tailored for one workflow.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Jeff,

In Livecycle ES, the product only provides standard e-mail message templates that can be configured using the LiveCycle Admin Console

for task assignment and reminders.

In LiveCycle ES Update 1, we have provided the ability to configure these messages on a task/process basis.

I presume you are still running LiveCycle ES and hence you will need to upgrade to LiveCycle ES Update 1 for this functionality. There are work-arounds in LiveCycle ES leveraging task assignment events however this would require some customization.

Thanks,

Ashish Agrawal

Product Management, LiveCycle ES

Former Community Member
Thanks for the information. We have LiveCycle ES Forms 8.0 and LiveCycle ES Process Management 8.0 so will likely have to upgrade - I'll post a request for more inforamtion if needed. Thanks again.