Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Table, checkbox and script

Former Community Member
Hi, I created a processus with the trial LC.

I imported the processus in the server production but in my forms, some issues appearing.

All my fields in a Table doesn't execute script.

I have a table with somes textfields, a checkbox, radiobuttons and dropdowns lists.

When I click on the checkbox, the radiobuttons must appear.

It worked on my developpement environnement but doesn't work now.

I test on a empty form. I create a Table with 3 column and 1 row. I put a checkbox on it and type this in the click event (javacript run at client) :

xfa.host.messageBox("click");

Nothing appends.

If I put the checkbox anywhere else, the script works.

Any ideas ?

Edit : It just happens with my checkbox and radiobuttons. The script on the drop down lists or buttons present in the table works fine.
5 Replies

Former Community Member
Nobody has an answer or the same issue ?

Is my acrobat version the wrong version (pro 8.0).

Edit : The checkbox works if I create it in a new form and copy the subform.

What is wrong with my form ? The checkbox works fine on the other livecycle.

Former Community Member
In fact, the checkbox works fine if my pdf is in static but in dynamic the script didn't work. Any ideas ?

Former Community Member
Hi, thanks but I already use subforms in my form and I don't want to recreate forms because I have a lot of forms and script. It worked before I import the files so I don't understand why it doesn't work yet. There must be an answer. It is not possible that it doesn't work yet.

Former Community Member
I tested my form with adobe reader 9. And it's work so I presume I created it with acrobat 9.

My only way is to pass my clients to reader 9 if I don't want to recreated all the forms ?