Expand my Community achievements bar.

Split with Attachments

Former Community Member
Dear All,

I would thank you for any help in the following issue.

I have split in a process which split the flow of the process to go to 3 users for approvals and each user can add attachments before it submit. The issue is that after the 3 users submit the form what is shown in the step after the split is only the attachment of the last person who submit if he have attachments and the rest of the attachments are lost.

How can i resolve this issue any body can help please?
2 Replies

Level 9
Hi Ziad

As far as I'm aware, there is no implicit way to solve this problem.

The best was I can think of to solve this problem is:

- Store the attachments for each of the branches in the split as a separate List variable. (You must be using Livecycle 7.2 in order for this option to be available in the User QPAC.)

- Following the split, have a QPAC that merges all the documents from all the branches into a single combined list.

We would be happy to develop this "Merge" QPAC for you, if you're intersted. Please contact info@avoka.com to discuss further.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Thank you Howard

I have already contacted Avoka regarding a merge QPAC and i would like to ask you how to store the attachments in a list variable and is there and other way to assign them to the next task as for now waiting for Avoka reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,