Highlighted

RunTime Error and Xml Source

_jerome_dinnat_

22-07-2008

Hi,

When I try to view the xml source of my form, I have a runtime error c++ and Designer crashes. It doesn't happen on all my forms. Has my form to many scripts or objects ? Or Is my development environment not appropriate to work correctly ?

I develop with Windows XP 2GO ram, Livecycle ES JBOSS Turnkey installation.

Thanks for any advice.

Replies

Highlighted

_jerome_dinnat_

23-07-2008

I try with a simple form and there was no runtime error. It happens with this form (in different versions) and an other based on it.
Highlighted
Highlighted

07-11-2008

Hello!

I have the same problem in two different forms. This didn't happen at the beginning, but as more I do "copy and paste" on the fields, the form has become slow on opening and I cannot see the XML source.

Details when I got the error:

AppName: formdesigner.exe

AppVer: 8.2.1.3144 ModName: kernel32.dll

ModVer: 5.1.2600.5512 Offset: 00012aeb

Thanks for help!

Diego
Highlighted

pguerett

07-11-2008

Can you send the forms to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will look into it. Also give me a brief description of the issue in the email.
Highlighted

14-11-2008

Paul, I am also having the same problem on a Risk Assessment forms that I have made. The file size was about 798 and when I placed many of the main repeated items on a Mast Page it seemed to stop, then it started again today.

Bill G
Highlighted

17-11-2008

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your help, but the project that I'm working on I'm unable to send to you the PDF file, for security policies reason.

The form has 11 pages and trying to solve the problem I deleted 10 pages. So now I can see the XML Source but I found a weird thing:

in a Decimal Field, I found up to 65.000 occurrences of
instead of just one. What is it mean?

Is there another way to see the XML source?

Diego