Highlighted

Rows Repeating

05-03-2009

I have this form with some tables.. and forms containing the tables, both of which can be duplicated (repeated)..

If I reopen a save form some rows will have already duplicated without any actions..

So for example.. I make a form with a table that originally has 1 row.. and new rows can be added.. in LiveCycle Designer it works prefectly

When I open in Acrobat it begins with 4 rows?.. and if I resave then it doubles to 8..

Replies

Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

05-03-2009

Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?
Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

05-03-2009

Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?
Highlighted

05-03-2009

Nothing in the initialize for the rows.. table.. or form it belongs to.
Highlighted

10-03-2009

The thing I dont understand is why it works in Acrobat (no extra rows) and not in Reader (extra rows)?
Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

10-03-2009

Can you send the form to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Make sure to describe the issue in your email and how to reproduce it.
Highlighted

11-03-2009

I figured it out.. I was using the same Subform and Table names in 2 sections.. so when I execute addinstance something goofy was going on.. I renamed everything to be unique.. seems to have fixed the problem..