Highlighted

Rows Repeating

05-03-2009

I have this form with some tables.. and forms containing the tables, both of which can be duplicated (repeated)..

If I reopen a save form some rows will have already duplicated without any actions..

So for example.. I make a form with a table that originally has 1 row.. and new rows can be added.. in LiveCycle Designer it works prefectly

When I open in Acrobat it begins with 4 rows?.. and if I resave then it doubles to 8..

Replies

Highlighted

pguerett

05-03-2009

Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?
Highlighted

pguerett

05-03-2009

Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?
Highlighted

pguerett

10-03-2009

Can you send the form to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Make sure to describe the issue in your email and how to reproduce it.
Highlighted

11-03-2009

I figured it out.. I was using the same Subform and Table names in 2 sections.. so when I execute addinstance something goofy was going on.. I renamed everything to be unique.. seems to have fixed the problem..