Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Redistribute form

Former Community Member
I have created a form that I fill in some of the data and send it to clients. The clients have the opportunity to change my data or add/subtract their own and send it back. I noticed after I get it back, the distribute link is turned off. Is there anyway to resend data after I have changed it again, so that I can keep reusing the same data. Even if I have to import the data from the dataset? Anything???

Thanks in advance!

Jules
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Just in case anyone is interested... I found a way to do this. You can initially fill in some of the data fields and send them off to the "client". The client fills out or changes the fields and then sends it back to you via the email button. When you get the form back, you export the xml data to a folder. Then you open the ORIGINAL form that you built in the first place, and import the data via forms>manage form data>import data. It prompts you to save the file before sending it which is ok if you need to send different forms out all the time anyway. Just keep saving the data that is emailed back and forth to the same xml file, and Bob's your uncle. This way you can continue to send and edit the form information endlessly!

I figured if there was an xml file involved there must be a way to do this! Hope this provides information to everyone who would like this feature!

By the way, add a print button, and the client can also print it out.

Jules