Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Proving URL to Http submit button dynamically

Level 2
Hi,

I would like to set the POSTing URL for the HTTP submit button using javascript. Could somebody let me know the property on the button object that I can use to do this? I dont see a "URL" property for the button in the context assistant menu that pops up when I press the "." button next to the button name in javascript.

Regards,

Badri.
5 Replies

Former Community Member
To access the property that holds the submit url you will need this expression:

xfa.resolveNode("Button1.#event.#submit").target

Level 2
Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot. Let me try this.

- Badri.

Level 2
Hi Paul,

The solution works, but then I try to submit the form, Adobe Reader throws following warning

"This document has accessed more then one site and might be trying to share data among different location. This could be a privacy concern. Are you sure you want to continue?".

Is there a way to turn this warning off? I am using LiveCycle Forms to generate the form.

- Badri.

Former Community Member
The warning is indicating that the form is being submitted to a different server than where it was served from. This is a warning message to the user that something might be wrong ....you can click the checkbox on the message that says not to show this again ..... but you will have to see it at least once.