Highlighted

Problems with Signature

20-11-2008

I have made a dynamic form with Livecycle designer 8.2, with diferent subforms. This form has diferents scripts, to validate data, hidden or show subforms if you has check one option or the other.

-I put the scripts using the nexts commands:

Exit, Ready Layout, docReady and click.

When the document is signed the signature field says that it is oK. If i open the signed document after close, the signature field shows a yellow triangle. The inform of the PDF shows error code 4000. And says that the pdf has been modified.

-The form propierties are:

Javascript, Defaul Run at Client

Preserve Scripting.... -> I try with all, Automatic and manually

Anybody can help me????

Replies

Highlighted

24-11-2008

Reading documentation of LC Designer 8.2, I have found the solution for this issue, but i don´t know how to implement it.

The solution is use the DELTA and DELTAS objects, but how?

Anybody can send me some example?

Is possible save dynamic pdf as a static pdf using scripts?
Highlighted

17-12-2008

I am having the same problem. I have a dynamic form which is signed and then saved. when the saved form is opened again, the signature becomes corrupted. Any suggestions please?
Highlighted

18-12-2008

Hi,

You can try to sign the document but dont block the signature field.

If you want send me the document, i could check it.

My email is hugo.mrsystem@gmail.com.

bye.
Highlighted

18-12-2008

Hello Hugo,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I can not send you the document because of some confidentiality issues. But, would it be possible for you to elaborate your suggestion?

I mean, when you sign in the signature box, the whole document becomes locked. How can I not block the signature field?

I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,

Satinder