Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problem with workbench session

Level 2
Hi,

I am getting the following error when I am working on the workbench.

"Your session authentication has expired and needs to be renewed". When I see the Livecycle ES logs, I am seeing following message -

IDPLoggedExce W com.adobe.idp.common.errors.Logger$LogConsumer run UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread Hashcode: 1460688656] | [AuthenticationManagerBean] errorCode:12804 errorCodeHEX:0x3204 message:Could not validate SAML Token --- Assertion is not valid. Current time is greater than NOTonOrAfter time specified in the Assertion

Any idea why this could happen? I did a server based operation (a template save) just a few seconds before I got this error.

Thanks,

Badri.
2 Replies

Level 2

Hi, Is there any solution for this issue? I am getting the same error from time to time. thx.

Level 10

I guess this may due to time-synchronization problem with your machine and the Server.

Make sure that your development machine & server clock are synchronized properly.

Nith