Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Problem with Locking Radio Buttons in Collection after Signing

Former Community Member
Anybody else having trouble with the Radio Buttons not locking when using the "All Fields In Collection" feature on "Lock Fields After Signing" on a Signature Field?

I don't have any trouble with locking all fields in a document when I use the "All Fields In Document" option on "Lock Fields After Signing". But when I try to use a collection to lock fields on a particular page after signing, everything gets locked except for the Radio Buttons.

I wanted the user to fill out page 1-4, sign document and lock fields p. 1-4, then fill out page 5, sign document and lock fileds on p. 5.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm using LC Designer 8.2.1.

Thanks,

Ron
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Just tried it here and got the same problem. Looks like you found a bug. Let me look into it and get back to you ....won't be until next week though.

Former Community Member
It has been confirmed as a bug. You may want to take it up with support to get it fixed or it will simply be fixed in a future release.

Former Community Member
Thanks for checking Paul.

What is easiest way to report a suspected or confirmed bug like this to support?

Former Community Member
No idea ..... is there something on the devnet site?