Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Problem with LCD 7.0, LCD 8.0 and Acrobat Reader 7.x

Hello,

i have a problem with different versions of one file. I started with a pdf-file that was created in LCD 7.0. There are no problems with that file in all Adobe Reader versions.

Now i used this file as startpoint to create a new pdf file with some similar functions. But i created the new file in LCD 8.0 and saved it in 7.0 format. In Adobe Reader 8.0 i have no problems to use this new file. All functions are available and everything works. But if i open this new file in Adobe Reader 7.0 some labels of checkboxes are empty, some labels are filled (i fill this labels with javaScript). I don't know why and i didn't found the bug.

Then i restarted the creation of this new file in LCD 7.0. I used the old file as startpoint again an implemented the new functions etc as i did in LCD 8.0 before. As i was ready, the pdf runs under Reader 7.x with no Problems.

Now, i just opened the file once in LCD 8.0 did nothing and saved it again in 7.0 format. After that i had the same problems by using it with Reader 7.x. Some labels are empty an i don't know why.

Can someone help?

Many thanks!
0 Replies