Expand my Community achievements bar.

problem with email.

Level 2
the form i have made needs to be sent as an attachment by email as a pdf.

the form will be completed by about 4 different people who will be emailing it to each other.

other info: the a blank copy of the form will initally be sent to more than 500 people, much more.
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Paul

sorry my question does sound very vague. i am new and i appreciate your time and effort in helping me.

my email button is set up with mailto:?subject=myemailtitle in the submit box in the submit tab. ( the user will input the email address they need themselves.

on my laptop this works fine however on my pc the email button does not work.

lots of people will be using the form and emailing it to each other so i will extend features in reader. however, some say this will only work for 500 users or less.

my questions are three

1. is there any specific reason why my email button doesnt work , does it need an email address?

2. if a user sends a file as an attachment can the second, third user etc then open, ammend the form and send it on its way to someone else.

3. will i be limited to 500 users or less

Former Community Member
1. is there any specific reason why my email button doesnt work , does it need an email address? <br /><br /><answer> Yes it needs an email address. Does your PC have an email client?<br /><br />2. if a user sends a file as an attachment can the second, third user etc then open, ammend the form and send it on its way to someone else. <br /><br /><answer> Yes ...I assume that by sending it on its way they would do that via email as well.<br /><br />3. will i be limited to 500 users or less <br /><br /><answer> In the license agreement, the Reader Extensions that ships with Acrobat only allows you to distribute to 500 users; otherwise, you will need LiveCycle Reader Extensions where there is no limitations on usage.