to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Problem in distribute

_elveru_
Level 1
Level 1
I make a form, and when I want to distribute it, choose catch response in my internal server. Either I choose a shared folder or Sharepoint server, it don't let me to continue saying "don't can create the shared folder".

Can you help me?

Thankyou
3 Replies
Allta_Media
Level 2
Level 2
Web server folders aren't available for form distribution so if this is a network folder or a Windows server running Microsoft SharePoint Services do you have full read/write access to the location?
_elveru_
Level 1
Level 1
Thankyou for response,

Yes, I tried with a network folder public in my domain, where I (and all users) have rights to read and write, but LiveCicle say "can´t create the shared folder".

And, with SharePoint, I use an admin user, haivng all rights in the site. In distributtion process, LiveCicle create a file in the library choosen, named "com.adobe.acrobat.sharepoint.writeability" with the content "Testing Writeablility" but the distribution process not continue, the "continue" button isn't available.

Any idea??

Thankyou again.
Allta_Media
Level 2
Level 2
What version of Windows Server/OS/Acrobat are you using? Does the Distribution Wizard work for the other options (i.e., email and Acrobat.com)?