Expand my Community achievements bar.

Populate drop-down via xml - xsd data connection

Former Community Member
I have a simple form to made wich is already designed but i wish to make things more elegant!<br /><br />An invoice wich contains the clients data to fill into specific fileds. I have the pdf where i can import the XML data file, each client having "client.xml" file.<br /><br />Is there any scripting posibilty to populate a drop-down field with the <companyName> for example, and the form to fill out the rest of the fields from the xml data coresponding to <companyName>?<br /><br />I have the xml data under this format for example<br /> <client><br /> <companyName>Name1</companyName><br /> <adress>Adress1</adress><br /> code1<br /> </client><br /> <client><br /> <companyName>Second Cilent</companyName><br /> <adress>Adress2</adress><br /> code2<br /> </client><br /> <client><br /> <companyName>3rd client</companyName><br /> <adress>Adress3</adress><br /> code3<br /> </client><br /><br />There is also the xsd file for creating a connection.<br /><br />Can anyone help me please solving this begginer`s mistery!
0 Replies